Vir Das eager to play psychotic villain
Mumbai: Actor and stand-up comedian Vir Das says that his stage experience has made him "fearless" and "brave". Now he wishes to be equally bold on the big screen and is keen to play a psychotic villain.
"Actually, I have tried various roles on screen but now I am eagerly waiting to be a villain. I would love to play a crazy psychotic person on screen. A full on psychotic is something I am looking forward to do. Besides, I would also like to do a children`s film," said Vir, who was seen in adult comedy ‘Delhi Belly’, zombie movie ‘Go Goa Gone’ and thriller ‘Revolver Rani’.
When it comes to acting, the sky is the limit for the 34-year-old.
He said: "I have done a bachelor`s in theatre. I have done a serious acting programme. I have gone naked for a play and I have done all stupid things on the screen. I feel after being a stand-up comedian, where you don`t get takes, you become fearless and brave. So I don`t have any limitations as an actor."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week