Vivek Oberoi appreciates `Krrish 3` marketing strategy
Mumbai: Superhero film `Krrish 3` is nearing its release date but the full-fledged promotion of the film is yet to start. And Vivek Oberoi calls it a marketing strategy of the team.
So far the film`s merchandise and comic books have been launched.
"They (marketing team of the film) are doing the things step by step. I think they have a plan and a marketing strategy and they are doing a good job of it," Vivek said here at an event to promote TV show `Raavi`.
Vivek plays super villain Kaal in the film which stars Hrithik Roshan in the title role.
"Yesterday (Wednesday) promos of my character `Kaal` were launched. Two promos went on-air yesterday and they went viral and have got good response.
"Marketing team is now launching bunch of promotional campaigns for the film... From now till the release of the film, you will see many promotions," Vivek said.
According to reports, the reason behind the limited promotion is the dispute between actresses Kangana and Priyanka. The two are in no mood to share the same platform while promoting the film.
Distributed by Filmkraft Productions Pvt. Ltd. `Krrish 3` has been directed and produced by Rakesh Roshan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks