Vivek Oberoi returns to YRF after 12 years for `Bank Chor`
New Delhi: Actor Vivek Oberoi will join the cast of Yash Raj Films` `Bank Chor`, marking his comeback to the banner after 12 years.
His last film for the banner was the 2002 hit `Saathiya`.
The actor, who recently played a villain in `Krrish 3`, will essay the role of a CBI officer who turns the bank robbers lives upside down in the film, which also stars Rhea Chakraborty and Riteish Deshmukh.
“I`m really happy to be back in the Yash Raj family again... Working with my buddy Riteish is always a pleasure, hope we bring our crazy chemistry to this one too! Here`s hoping our entire team of `Bank Chor` steals a million hearts!” Vivek said in a statement.
Vivek and Riteish had teamed up for the hit adult comedies `Grand Masti` and `Masti`.
Ashish Patil, business and creative head, Youth Films, Brand Partnerships and Talent Management at Yash Raj Films, believes that Vivek will “set the screen on fire”.
“Bank Chor” will soon go on the floors and is planned for an early 2015 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan