Vivek`s `Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story` to release in October
Mumbai: Kumar Taurani is excited that his next comedy offering `Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story`, which stars Vivek Oberoi, is coming out in October.
"We are happy to announce our next venture `Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story` will release in October. The shoots have been on schedule and we are very excited with the way things are shaping up. We can`t wait for the film to hit theatres," Taurani of Tips Industries, said in a statement.
Also starring Neha Sharma, the light-hearted comedy follows a gangster`s love story. It marks the directorial debut of Vinnil Markan.
About the film, Markan said: "It is about how we fall in love unknowingly with people we least expect to. It is not a westernised clone, but a true Indian rom-com that`s light hearted, sensitive and entertaining."
The movie went on floors in March, and the crew expects to complete the filming by July end.
"We finished our first location. Khotachiwadi (in Mumbai) was a beautiful setting and lent itself so perfectly to the scenes. Both Vivek and Neha were extremely supportive of the gruelling schedule," added Markan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Concept arts of Steven Spielberg's 'Robopocalypse' revealed
- With $ 74 million earnings,`Termination:Genisys` tops international box office
- Kunal Kapoor looking for solid meaty roles in Bollywood
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Anil Kapoor's son's debut `Mirziyan` gets release date