VJ Keith makes film debut with `Sixteen`
Mumbai: Popular VJ Keith, who is best remembered for the music album `Shake It daddy remix` along with Ayesha Takia, is all set to make his big screen debut with `Sixteen`.
Directed by Raj Purohit, the film is a story about Teenage heartache in urban India. The film emphasises on how innocence is lost in the new world of technology, tabloids and media.
Keith plays a writer in `Sixteen` who comes to Delhi to write a book.
The film will see four new faces with Izabelle Leite, Mehak Manwani, Wamiqa Gabbi and Highphill Mathew making their debuts.
It is being produced by Shailesh R Singh and Vishwas Joshi and is slated to release on July 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!