Waiting for quality films: Zarine Khan
Mumbai: Actress Zarine Khan, who was last seen in ‘Housefull 2’, is waiting for quality work to come her way and that may mean some time before she is seen on screen again.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said here Sunday at a horse race event.
"After `Housefull 2`, I got a lot of offers but I believe in doing quality work rather than quantity. So I would rather wait and do good work," she added.
Zarine made her Bollywood debut with 2010 film ‘Veer’ opposite Salman Khan.
She will start shooting for ‘Partner 2’ soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India
- Team 'ABCD 2' dances away into Rs100 crore club
- David Carradine's ex-wife wants Gary Oldman for Biopic