WATCH: AR Rahman and Rabbi Shergill’s youth anthem ‘Tu Mun Shudi’ from ‘Raanjhanaa’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol and Dhanush starrer ‘Raanjhanaa’ has been upping the curiosity among movie goers day by day, thanks to its catchy plot and music maestro AR Rahman’s likeable music.
If you hear the second track of the film’s music album, ‘Tu Mun Shudi’, it is not hard to guess that the song very much like ‘Dhakka laga bukka’ from Mani Ratnam’s ‘Yuva’. But is a good number nevertheless.
The song features Sonam and Abhay, who are on a drive to societal and political change with youngsters following them with much gusto.
The lyrics by Irshad Kamil could be translated thus:
Tu mun shudi, tu mun shudi
Muntu shudam tu mun shudi
Rangaley rangeele ne ladke bade, haan
(Vibrant, Vivacious are we boys)
Watch the song here and do let us know whether it has that inspirational and phenomenal trait or not:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?