Watch: New video of Shahid wooing Priyanka in Shammi Kapoor style!
Mumbai: Rushes of Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ is out and the first look of the film has created quite a buzz. An out an out entertainer, the film is set in three different time periods. But what’s interesting to watch is Shahid’s new look which has been inspired by legendary actor Shammi Kapoor in a song in this film.
The actor’s much awaited look is out as the makers have released the new song ‘Jab Se Mere Dil Ko Uff’ where the lover boy Shahid woos Priyanka Chopra in true Shammi style.
Director Kunal Kohli made Shahid Kapoor learn the dance antics of the late Shammi Kapoor for the 1960s era in his film ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’. After shooting for the song Jab Se Mere Dil Ko Uff, Shahid Kapoor said it is homage to the Elvis Presley of India.
In the video Shahid is seen wearing a white coat reminiscent of the golden era and in a very similar Shammi Kapoor style, the actor goes around wooing his lady love Priyanka who herself is dressed like the yesteryear stunner Mumtaz.
Watch and tell us how you find the song!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8