Watch out for Ajay`s `Son Of Sardar`, says Kajol
Mumbai: Kajol is playing the perfect wife by spreading the good word about her husband Ajay Devgn`s next film ‘Son Of Sardar’. She says the trailer is just a glimpse of the movie.
"I haven`t seen the (complete) film, but I have seen bits of it. It is looking fabulous. The trailer is good, but the film is even better," the 37-year-old said here.
Ajay has had a spate of successful films recently - be it the ‘Golmaal’ series, ‘Singham’ or ‘Bol Bachchan’, and with ‘Son Of Sardar’, he is only expected to take it to the next level.
‘Son of Sardar’, releasing Nov 13, also stars Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha.
Meanwhile, Kajol, who recently sizzled on the red carpet of the Vogue beauty awards, says it is important to have the right attitude and confidence to carry off any look at such events.
"My red carpet style says that I have to have a good sense of humour to be able to take the criticism. My red carpet style says that I have to have a big smile and it also says that I have to believe I am beautiful for you to believe I am beautiful," said Kajol.
Kajol herself has been keeping away from films and was last seen in `Toonpur Ka Superhero` in 2010, the same year when her film "My Name is Khan" had hit theatres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop