Watch: Rani `Mardaani` teaches law to goons
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: `Mardaani` has Rani Mukerji playing a fearless cop out to shut down the racket of sex trafficking. The latest teaser for the movie has the actress teach a thing or two about law to a gang of goons.
In the teaser a Shivani Shivaji Rao(Rani`s character) sees a bunch of goons rioting and ransacking a market area. She goes head on to face the leader of the rioters. Rani, who plays a Senior Inspector of Crime Branch, Mumbai Police, is in her element as the strongest portrayal as a cop definitely makes a strong point. The teaser is a perfect mirror to the amazingly difficult role that Rani plays in the movie.
Watch her in her best rough and tough avataar:
The first look of `Mardaani` got her appreciation from all quarters. Aamir Khan (who played the lead opposite Rani in `Ghulam` and `Talaash`) tweeted about the first trailer on his social media handle. The movie has high expectations as the actress comes to the screen after `Aiyaa` that flopped at the Box Office.
The movie will release worldwide on 22nd August 2014 and is being directed by Pradeep Sarkar and produced by Aditya Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming