WATCH: Sushant Singh Rajput makes his big Bollywood debut in ‘Kai Po Che’
Mumbai: When he featured in Zee TV’s ‘Pavitra Rishta’ he became the heartthrob of small screen. And now, actor Sushant Singh Rajput is all set to make his Bollywood debut in Abhishek Kapoor’s ‘Kai Po Che’.
The ‘Rock On!!’ director comes back to the silver screen after four years with his new film based on best selling author Chetan Bhagat’s book ‘The 3 Mistakes of My Life’. Although backed by UTV, the film stars rank new comers in the lead role. Apart from Sushant, the film stars Rajkumar Yadav (last seen in ‘Talaash’) , TV actor Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri ( best known for her role in ‘Ayesha’)
The film is based in Ahmedabad and has the Gujarat riots and the earthquake of 2001 that rocked the state, as the backdrop.
The trailer was launched by Abhishek’s friends, actors Hrithik Roshan, Arjun Rampal and Sohail Khan at an event in Mumbai on Thursday.
Here is the first look of ‘Kai Po Che’. It’s indeed refreshing and different!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Radhe Maa satsangs are filled with sexual activities: Dolly Bindra
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- 'Kaun Kitne Paani Mein' movie review: - Tale of changing dynamics
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses