Watch: Tiger Shroff`s first kiss in `Raat Bhar` from `Heropanti`
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The days of flowers coming together to show romance are a thing of ancient history! The newest romantic dance number from the upcoming `Heropanti` was released on YouTube. Sung by Arijit Singh, the song mirrors the mood of young romance.
Set to a club beat, it shows Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon enjoying a night out. The song has been rendered by Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal. The song has been composed by Sajid-Wajid and written by Kausar Munir.
The sizzling bit in the song is at the end when the newcomers share their first kiss. It looks like on screen kissing is the latest fad in the industry, and especially the newcomers are not wary of locking lips to show bit of intimacy.
`Heropanti` marks the entry of Tiger Shroff to Bollywood. The trailer of the movie was launched on the official YouTube channel on the 5th of April by the who`s who of tinsel town – Aamir Khan and Subhash Ghai. Tiger plays Bablu, who is fighting for his one true love, Dimpy, played by Kriti Sanon. The movie is being directed by Sabbir Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan