WATCH: Trailer of horror movie ‘Mumbai 125’ starring Veena Malik as a deadly ghost
New Delhi: Pakistani siren Veena Malik, who fizzled out after doing a few item numbers in random B-grade films, will now be seen haunting and hunting humans in a literally deadly avatar in her upcoming horror flick titled ‘Mumbai 125’.
The project is helmed by Hemant Madhukar and also stars TV star Karanvir Bohra, Vedita Pratap Singh, Vije Bhatia and Rajeev Anand in lead roles.
Going by the trailer of the film, there are ample shots of sex and other paraphernalia associated with typical Bollywood horror films. The movie is about a group of friends who take a road trip to Mumbai but in an untoward turn of events they realise that even after an hour long travel, they come across the same milestone that reads ‘125 km’ . Veena Malik has played an evil spirit in the movie.
Director Hemant Madhukar spoke about the movie with a Mumbai-based entertainment website: “It was a great experience shooting a film in 3D as it is for the first time I have worked on a concept like this. The entire film is shot in nights as the film is a one night story.”
So run through the trailer of the movie and tell us what you feel about it!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?