We had to shed `Pyaar Ka...` colours for `Akaash Vani`: Nushrat
New Delhi: Actress Nushrat Bharucha of ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ (PKP) fame, says she and her co-star Kartik Tiwari, both had to shed all colours of PKP for their upcoming film ‘Akaash Vani’.
PKP had got so "ingrained" in them that they had to "take it out and then enter this film," Nushrat said here Monday at a promotional event for the movie.
"More than efforts, it needed time and we had committed as much time to Luv sir (director Luv Ranjan) as needed," she added.
PKP saw Kartik as Rajat aka Rajjo while Nushrat played his nagging girlfriend Neha.
"(We said) Take as much time as you want, but let`s make the right film. It should not make people say that she is same as Neha and he is the same Rajjo," she added.
And Kartik too feels that their characters are very different from what they played in ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’.
"Her character Vaani and mine Akaash are very different from Neha and Rajjo. My character is very shameless, hers is very sweet. (In PKP) Neha was bitchy and Rajjo was an easy going boy," Kartik said.
‘Akaash Vani’ hits the theatres Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik