We have not approached Katrina to be Salman`s co-star: Atul Agnihotri
Mumbai: There were reports that Atul Agnohotri will rope in Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif for a song in the film, but the filmmaker says that he hasn`t approached the latter yet.
`Ohh Teri` has newcomers in the cast and it will come out next year.
"It`s too early right now as we are still working on the song track. We have not approached Katrina, but Salman has been involved with the project right from the beginning," Atul, who is married to Salman`s sister Alvira, said.
"If I can`t justify somebody`s participation, I will not cast them. Katrina has always been with us she is our well-wisher and a wonderful person, so let`s see how thing shapes up," he said.
He had earlier directed Salman in `Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha` and `Hello`.
"In `Bodyguard`, both of them looked good and it worked, so a person`s participation should be justified," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt