We`ve planned screenings for the army: Faraz Haider
Mumbai: After being denied permission to screen war comedy `War Chhod Na Yaar` at the Attari-Wagah border between India and Pakistan, director Faraz Haider says that the makers have planned some special screenings for the soldiers.
"We will hold more screenings for the army. Everyone in the team wants them to see the film. The dates of when these will be held have not been finalized, but we will try to do it as soon as possible," Haider said.
"The permissions and legalities involved were taking a lot of time, which we did not have," he added.
The film which released Friday has been getting good reviews, the debutante director said.
"We had premiere shows and many people from the industry and otherwise, were there to see the film. We have got a good response from there. But I still want to wait and see how it does. It is too soon to say anything right now," he said.
Produced by AOPL Entertainment, `War Chhod Na Yaar` features Sharman Joshi and Soha Ali Khan in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch