What drew Aamir Khan to `Talaash`?
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan, who plays a cop in his next film ‘Talaash’, says the script, which is thrilling yet emotional, attracted him most to the project.
"For me, it was the script. When I was listening to the script, I was very stressed and tense as I could not predict what is going to happen (in the story). So I found the story very exciting," said Aamir.
The actor, who spoke on the sidelines of a recent event here, says the movie goes beyond being a mere thriller.
"It`s not only a drama and suspense, but also a very emotional story. We all love someone or the other, who is close to us - our parents, our children, husband or wife, or lover. We are always scared of losing them," he said.
Directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ also stars Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. It hits the screens Nov 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!