What is Bipasha Basu playing in `Alone`?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Seldom does an actress in Bollywood take the plunge to break away from the stereotype roles. If reports stand true then bong beauty Bipasha Basu might soon be seen doing something similar. Well, according to a daily, Bipasha will play the character of conjoined twins in `Alone`.
Reportedly, the dusky beauty will be playing the complex role where it is shown that the twins are conjoined by birth. The film delves on the plot showing how one of the twins is bad in nature while the other one is good at heart. The actress, reportedly is doing a lot of research work before starting the shoot.
The film stars TV actor Karan Singh Grover opposite Bips and `Alone` will be directed by `Ragini MMS 2` fame filmmaker Bhushan Patel. Meanwhile, the actress had earlier tweeted about the film saying: “A Love story with Chills,my new film is tentatively called Alone co starring Karan Singh Grover!”.
A Love story with Chills,my new film is tentatively called Alone co starring Karan Singh Grover! http://t.co/PgDZf5V5U3
— Bipasha Basu (@bipsluvurself) June 9, 2014
With Bipasha all set to perform such a challenging character on screen, we hope that `Alone` does well and turns out to be a big one for Bips darling!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt