‘What the Fish’ trailer: Dimple Kapadia’s never-seen-before comic avatar
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Produced by Tipping Point Films, ‘What the Fish’ is a laugh riot of whacky characters, as shown by the trailer.
One of the USPs of the film is veteran actress Dimple Kapadia who we’ve seen earlier in serious and romantic films. But going by the film’s trailer, Dimple is just as good in performing comic characters. The trailer opens up with the introduction of Sudha Mishra is a divorced and grumpy woman. She has her quirks which makes her character interesting. Before leaving for some work, she leaves her New Delhi home in the care of her niece’s fiancé Sumit. But instead of following Sudha’s order, he breaks all the rules by throwing a house party and even ends up handing over the house to weird ‘friends’.
What next follows is easy to guess but something to watch out for in the film because the comic timing of the actors looks interesting. ‘What the Fish’ is directed by Gurmmeet Singh and will be releasing December 13, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor