What’s got on Arshad Warsi’s nerves?
Mumbai: Arshad Warsi is a tad bugged. Shooting an action sequence in the soaring temperature wearing a coat for ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is to be blamed.
“It`s about 40 degrees outside and I have to wear a coat and do action. AAA...,” Arshad posted on Twitter Wednesday.
He had earlier mentioned how much he dislikes doing action sequences.
The team of the film, which also stars Ronit Roy and Amit Sadh, is currently in Panchgani, Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!