What’s got on Arshad Warsi’s nerves?
Mumbai: Arshad Warsi is a tad bugged. Shooting an action sequence in the soaring temperature wearing a coat for ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is to be blamed.
“It`s about 40 degrees outside and I have to wear a coat and do action. AAA...,” Arshad posted on Twitter Wednesday.
He had earlier mentioned how much he dislikes doing action sequences.
The team of the film, which also stars Ronit Roy and Amit Sadh, is currently in Panchgani, Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!