When Anu Malik irked the lyricist of ‘Babli Badmaash’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Anu Malik has attracted the ire of the lyricist of ‘Babli Badmaash’ from ‘Shootout At Wadala’ for claiming that he is the sole conceiver of the song.
According to a leading daily, the composer also told everyone who would listen that he had composed the song keeping Priyanka Chopra in mind.
“When we were jamming, Anuji happened to utter the word Babli. I liked it and changed the song to `Babli badmaash`. When we sit together, an idea can come from anywhere. But he went public and said that he had written the song. This is something that I disapprove of,” Kumaar Rakesh - who wrote the number – said.
Avoiding all controversy, Anu Malik said, “Kumaar has written the full song. I am just the composer.”
Let’s wait and watch what happens next!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!