When Anu Malik irked the lyricist of ‘Babli Badmaash’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Anu Malik has attracted the ire of the lyricist of ‘Babli Badmaash’ from ‘Shootout At Wadala’ for claiming that he is the sole conceiver of the song.
According to a leading daily, the composer also told everyone who would listen that he had composed the song keeping Priyanka Chopra in mind.
“When we were jamming, Anuji happened to utter the word Babli. I liked it and changed the song to `Babli badmaash`. When we sit together, an idea can come from anywhere. But he went public and said that he had written the song. This is something that I disapprove of,” Kumaar Rakesh - who wrote the number – said.
Avoiding all controversy, Anu Malik said, “Kumaar has written the full song. I am just the composer.”
Let’s wait and watch what happens next!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!