Who says it’s a dry year for Salman Khan fans?
New Delhi: Salman Khan fans are in for a surprise as a bundle of good news awaits them.
According to DNA, Sohail Khan has dismissed rumours of no Salman Khan movie releasing in 2013 by saying that he is racing against time to release his upcoming movie ‘Mental’.
Since Mental had been slated for January 14, 2014 release, rumours of a Salman-less 2013 had been doing the rounds.
However, Sohail’s statement seems to have set the record straight.
“Why do you want my film to be delayed? Hopefully, we`ll be releasing it this year. But I am not rushing. I`ll come when I`m ready,” Sohail said.
On the other hand, a Mental crew member said “We are currently shooting for a three-week schedule in Lavasa near Pune. This schedule goes on for another two weeks. Salman bhai is keen that the film release this year. He has told Sohail bhai to ensure there is no delay.”
“We are going to release it this year. Salman bhai won`t have it any other way,” the source added.
We hope Sohail and Salman succeed in coming out with ‘Mental’ in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan