Who says it’s a dry year for Salman Khan fans?
New Delhi: Salman Khan fans are in for a surprise as a bundle of good news awaits them.
According to DNA, Sohail Khan has dismissed rumours of no Salman Khan movie releasing in 2013 by saying that he is racing against time to release his upcoming movie ‘Mental’.
Since Mental had been slated for January 14, 2014 release, rumours of a Salman-less 2013 had been doing the rounds.
However, Sohail’s statement seems to have set the record straight.
“Why do you want my film to be delayed? Hopefully, we`ll be releasing it this year. But I am not rushing. I`ll come when I`m ready,” Sohail said.
On the other hand, a Mental crew member said “We are currently shooting for a three-week schedule in Lavasa near Pune. This schedule goes on for another two weeks. Salman bhai is keen that the film release this year. He has told Sohail bhai to ensure there is no delay.”
“We are going to release it this year. Salman bhai won`t have it any other way,” the source added.
We hope Sohail and Salman succeed in coming out with ‘Mental’ in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor