Who will steal the 2013 Eid show - Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan?
Mumbai: Salman Khan, the indisputable king of Eid Box Office has created history by delivering 4 consecutive Eid releases- ‘Wanted’ (2009), ‘Dabangg’ (2010), ‘Bodyguard’ (2011) and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ (2012). And the man seems to be on the verge of making it to the top of the BO next Eid as well.
Speculations are rife that his arch rival Shah Rukh Khan was planning to release his film ‘Chennai Express’ on Eid 2013, but when he learnt that Salman had plans to launch his remake of ‘Brindavanam’ on the same day, he withdrew his plans.
But the release dates haven’t been finalized yet so it would be too early to comment on whose movie would make it to the silver screen on the festival.
Both Salman and SRK have a huge fan following. So no matter who sets the silver screen on fire, their fans are bound to receive the best Eidi!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!