Who would Shah Rukh face at the BO this Eid- Salman Khan or Sunny Deol?
New Delhi: Contrary to reports that said that Salman Khan might release his untitled next this Eid, what comes as a surprise is that his contemporary and arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan might present his fans Eidi this time around.
The Badshah of Bollywood’s latest, ‘Chennai express’ directed by Rohit Shetty is likely to hit the silver screen this Eid, as Salman might not be ready with his film due to some changes in the schedule.
The ‘Dabangg’ superstar has succeeded in keeping the cash registers at the Box Office ringing for the last 4 years with ‘Wanted’, ‘Dabangg’, ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger'. But it seems that the ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ star might end up breaking the norm set by Salman this year.
Talking to a tabloid, a source said, “Salman bhai had left his mark on the Eid date since the past three years, with ‘Wanted’, ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. This year, it could be SRK who could stake a claim to the date, which is also a holiday everywhere.”
However, Shah Rukh Khan might also find some competition from his ‘Darr’ co-star Sunny Deol this Eid, as the latter intends to release his next ‘Singh Saheb the Great’ at around the same time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR