Why did John Abraham quit Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Satya 2’?
New Delhi: John Abraham and Ram Gopal Verma, who had previously joined hands for ‘Satya 2’, have now fallen out and called off the partnership.
According to what a source has revealed to DNA, “John had heard the concept of ‘Satya 2’ through a mutual friend and had expressed interest in collaborating on the project with RGV.”
The source added, “When John heard Ramu was making a sequel to ‘Satya’, he was enamoured by the idea of revisiting those iconic characters. But when John realised that the Satya sequel has no connection whatsoever with the first film, the differences started.”
On the other hand, Ram Gopal Verma clarified: “John is not a part of the production. But the film has already started and is about 30% complete. ‘Satya 2’ is slated for an early June release.”
We hope this is the real reason behind the Bollywood hunk quitting ‘Satya 2’!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha's dubsmash video for `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` fans!
- Concept arts of Steven Spielberg's 'Robopocalypse' revealed
- With $ 74 million earnings,`Termination:Genisys` tops international box office
- Kunal Kapoor looking for solid meaty roles in Bollywood
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'