Why is Salman Khan’s ‘Mental’ troubling Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s next, ‘Mental’ which is slated to release on November 22, 2013 – is giving sleepless nights to ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
The highly anticipated film was previously scheduled for released early next year. But with the latest reports have given Bhansali heebie-jeebies because his upcoming venture – ‘Ram Leela’ - is releasing on November 29 - just a week after ‘Mental’.
According to a leading daily, Bhansali had postponed the release of ‘Ram Leela’ from August to November 29 to avoid collision with Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’ – which had been slated for Eid release. However, the November 22 release of ‘Mental’ has now posed a new problem for the director.
“Salman`s films usually run to packed houses for two weeks, and Bhansali would thus lose out on a major portion of the audience. So much so, he is now contemplating moving his film out of the November 29 slot,” a source said.
This seems to be a year full of surprises in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!