Why is Salman Khan’s ‘Mental’ troubling Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s next, ‘Mental’ which is slated to release on November 22, 2013 – is giving sleepless nights to ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
The highly anticipated film was previously scheduled for released early next year. But with the latest reports have given Bhansali heebie-jeebies because his upcoming venture – ‘Ram Leela’ - is releasing on November 29 - just a week after ‘Mental’.
According to a leading daily, Bhansali had postponed the release of ‘Ram Leela’ from August to November 29 to avoid collision with Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’ – which had been slated for Eid release. However, the November 22 release of ‘Mental’ has now posed a new problem for the director.
“Salman`s films usually run to packed houses for two weeks, and Bhansali would thus lose out on a major portion of the audience. So much so, he is now contemplating moving his film out of the November 29 slot,” a source said.
This seems to be a year full of surprises in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!