Why was Amitabh Bachchan nervous?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: At 71, he can still give any of his younger colleagues a run for their money, but Big B, believes in being humble. Perhaps that’s the hallmark of a great personality like Amitabh Bachchan.
An actor par excellence, the legendary personality still feels nervous before starting a new venture. The Shahensha of Hindi Cinema, took to Twitter to talk about his nervousness.
He wrote, “And travel again .. to begin R Balki`s film ... first few days are such a scare, always with each film .. even after 45 years !! (sic).”
Bachchan worked with Balki in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’ which changed the perception of people who thought Hindi cinema was all about dancing around the bush!
Bachchan further tweeted, “First day shoot new project R Balki .. nerves, apprehensions, discomfort, uncertainty, butterflies ! Only redemption, the director ! (sic).”
The aforementioned untitled film stars Rajinikanth’s son-in-law Dhanush of the ‘Kolaveri Di’ and ‘Raanjhanaa’ fame and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan.
After completing the first day’s shoot, the megastar tweeted, “First day done .. nerves and apprehensions a bit settled .. redemption from the director for sure ! Dhanush and Akshara on set ! (sic).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ