Will Reema Kagti shoot new film in red-light area?
Mumbai: The rather unnecessary curiosity over Reema Kagti`s new project comes entirely from Aamir Khan`s presence in the film. And the latest dope is that a prominent part of the movies is located in a red-light area and apparently the star wants to do them in real locations.
"It is a thriller about a cop played by Aamir Khan in search of the truth in the red-light area. Reema Kagti`s film goes into the seedy world of sex workers, pimps, middlemen and madams," said a source.
From the two leading ladies Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor, one has apprently been cast as a sex worker. Both Kareena and Rani have played sex workers in "Chameli" and "Saawariya" respectively.
Apparently the perfectionist that he is, Aamir wants to shoot at an actual red-light area. However, Kagti and co-producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani are in the process of convincing Aamir that shooting on location in a red-light area could be potentially dangerous for Aamir and his two leading ladies.
Known to go all-out in pursuit of authenticity chances are, Aamir`s will would triumph in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?