Will Shah Rukh Khan work with Shirish Kunder again?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: After the infamous midnight spat between Shah Rukh Khan and Shirish Kunder at Sanjay Dutt’s bash in 2012, the two haven’t worked together.
But the duo might be a part of the same project if all goes well. The project in question is Farah Khan’s film ‘Happy New Year’ starring SRK, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah.
As a filmmaker, Farah shares great understanding with her editor husband Kunder, who has worked with her in ‘Main Hoon Na’, ‘Om Shanti Om’ and ‘Tees Maar Khan’.
Reportedly, Shirish was Farah’s only choice as an editor for ‘Happy New Year’. But apparently Shirish was occupied with other professional commitments. But now, Farah is keen to have him on board.
The choreographer-turned-filmmaker had landed in a awkward situation after her better half- Shirish- and best friend- Shah Rukh- ended up having a heated argument after the former took a dig at the latter on Twitter.
However, subsequently, Shirish realised his folly and tweeted apologising for his comments and thus extended an olive branch to the superstar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show