Will work with those who stand by the film: Farah Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan has hinted that after the disheartening fate of her home production `Joker`, she will work with those who will stand by her films through thick and thin.
Directed and co-produced by Farah`s husband Shirish Kunder, `Joker` had Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead but Akshay did not promote the film amid reports that he had differences with Kunder.
"`Joker` got a bad response. People had killed the film even before it released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Yoga helps me achieve positive outlook in life: Jacqueline Fernandez
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan