Won`t do intimate scenes again on-screen: Neha Sharma
New Delhi: `Crook` star Neha Sharma says her intimate scene in upcoming film ‘Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story’, co-starring Vivek Oberoi, will be her first and last on-screen.
The 25-year-old actress said she will not do a lovemaking scene in the future as she is not comfortable shedding off her clothes.
"It is not that elaborate... Yes there is a certain amount of intimacy because the script required it but I was not comfortable. I will not do it again, it pushes me out of my comfort zone which I don`t like," Neha told reporters.
The actress plays the role of a middle class girl named Simran, who moves to Mumbai to fulfil her dreams, while Vivek plays the role of a gangster.
The romantic movie is helmed by debutante director Vinnil Markan and will hit the theatres this Friday.
This is Neha`s fourth Bollywood movie after ‘Crook’, ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ and adult comedy ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’.
And the actress says it has been a learning and struggling experience in the industry since she does not come from a filmy background.
"You need to have a lot of patience to survive in this industry. If you are not from a filmy background, there is a lot of struggle with every film and getting new offers. Also you don`t get the kind of movies you want to work in, so you have to be careful with your choice. Sometimes the wait is a bit too long but I am confident things will work out for me," Neha said.
The actress says there have been days when she thought of quitting but she is thankful for her family`s support which kept her going.
"There are those days of self doubt and always that moment when you feel like quitting but I am grateful to my family for being there with me at such times and supporting me. They have been my constant source of confidence and believe in me like nobody else does."
Neha`s next project is ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’ opposite Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol.
She gushed about her liking for Sunny since she was a kid and how it is an honour to work with legendary Dharmendra.
"It is an honour to work with them not because they are good actors but also good human beings. One does not get an opportunity to work with Dharmendraji everyday.
"And I have always been in awe of Sunny Deol and to work with him was exciting. I am very excited about `YPD 2`. We have almost completed the shooting."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Bhatt to file police complaint against man posing as her agent
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘pillow talk’ video is the most inspiring desi thing you will WATCH today
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees' to release in Egypt and Jordan!
- Salman Rushdie wants 'Lion' to win big at the Oscars
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!