Working with Sunny Deol will be a treat: Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi says it will be treat to work with a "calm and pleasant" person like Sunny Deol, with whom he is teaming up for the first time in upcoming action comedy `Bhaiyyaji Superhitt`.
"Shot with Sunny Deol yesterday (Tuesday) for the first time. What a fabulously calm and pleasant person he is. It`s going to be a treat working with him," Arshad posted on microblogging site Twitter Wednesday.
The 45-year-old has acted in comedy films like "Golmaal" series, `Hulchul` and `Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya`, `Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.` and `Lage Raho Munna Bhai`.
`Bhaiyyaji Superhitt` is being directed by Neeraj Pathak. It also features Preity Zinta, Ameesha Patel, Mithun Chakraborthy and Shreyas Talpade.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya