Writer Manoj Tyagi to direct bilingual film
Mumbai: After capturing Mumbai culture in his directorial debut ‘Mumbai Salsa’, now writer-turned-director Manoj Tyagi dons the director`s hat for bilingual thriller ‘Sakshat’.
The supernatural thriller, written by Tyagi himself, will be made in Bengali and Hindi and Raj Behl of Shree Balaji Mudra Films TV and Video will produce it.
"This is my first attempt at a bilingual and I have always been intrigued by topics of supernatural and horror," Tyagi said in a statement.
Tyagi, who has been associated with ‘Satta’, ‘Page 3’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Heroine’ as a writer, feels understanding emotions while writing is important.
"Storytelling is an art for which understanding of life is very important. The core of writing is emotions and not just mere understanding of writing," he said.
Tyagi`s next movie is ‘Inkaar’. Directed by Sudhir Mishra, it features Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Even Anushka Sharma failed to escape 'Pokemon Go' fever! Watch videos
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- My film choices are erratic: Varun Dhawan