Writer Manoj Tyagi to direct bilingual film
Mumbai: After capturing Mumbai culture in his directorial debut ‘Mumbai Salsa’, now writer-turned-director Manoj Tyagi dons the director`s hat for bilingual thriller ‘Sakshat’.
The supernatural thriller, written by Tyagi himself, will be made in Bengali and Hindi and Raj Behl of Shree Balaji Mudra Films TV and Video will produce it.
"This is my first attempt at a bilingual and I have always been intrigued by topics of supernatural and horror," Tyagi said in a statement.
Tyagi, who has been associated with ‘Satta’, ‘Page 3’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Heroine’ as a writer, feels understanding emotions while writing is important.
"Storytelling is an art for which understanding of life is very important. The core of writing is emotions and not just mere understanding of writing," he said.
Tyagi`s next movie is ‘Inkaar’. Directed by Sudhir Mishra, it features Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!