Writer Manoj Tyagi to direct bilingual film
Mumbai: After capturing Mumbai culture in his directorial debut ‘Mumbai Salsa’, now writer-turned-director Manoj Tyagi dons the director`s hat for bilingual thriller ‘Sakshat’.
The supernatural thriller, written by Tyagi himself, will be made in Bengali and Hindi and Raj Behl of Shree Balaji Mudra Films TV and Video will produce it.
"This is my first attempt at a bilingual and I have always been intrigued by topics of supernatural and horror," Tyagi said in a statement.
Tyagi, who has been associated with ‘Satta’, ‘Page 3’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Heroine’ as a writer, feels understanding emotions while writing is important.
"Storytelling is an art for which understanding of life is very important. The core of writing is emotions and not just mere understanding of writing," he said.
Tyagi`s next movie is ‘Inkaar’. Directed by Sudhir Mishra, it features Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik