‘Zanjeer’ boy Ram Charan teams up with Salman Khan?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Ram Charan, the son of actor-politician Chiranjeevi, is having a rocking time in B-Town. The Telugu actor, who is marking his emergence in Bollywood with Apoorva Lakhia’s ‘Zanjeer’, has reportedly landed a role in Salman Khan’s film.
According to the rumour mills, the young actor visited Salman’s residence on Monday to discuss the project which is slated to go on floor next year.
Ram’s first Hindi film is a remake of megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s namesake 1973 blockbuster produced by Prakash Mehra. He will be seen romancing Bollywood’s desi girl Priyanka Chopra.
The ‘Dabangg’ superstar is currently busy with his next, tentatively titled ‘Mental’ and reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’. The industry heavyweight doesn’t have a Hindi movie release this year but will make his Marathi debut with ‘Lai Bhari’ which features Riteish Deshmukh in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'