Zeenat Aman lost 12 kgs for `Dunno Y...`
New Delhi: Zeenat Aman, glamour icon of 1970s and 1980s, will be seen on the big screen in `Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun` and the actress has lost 12 kgs for her role in the movie.
In the movie, Zeenat, 58, is playing Rebecca, a woman in her late forties who is very elegant and charming. So as the character demanded her to look fit and gorgeous, she made sure she looks very close to the character.
"She worked on herself for three months before commencing the shoot. So, it was yoga and work out regimen and a strict diet that she stuck to for the desired result," said a source.
"To give an example of her seriousness, on the day of her look test, Zeenie didn`t eat a morsel the entire day and only after the entire day`s shoot did she have steamed idli."
So now everyone is now looking for a revamped Zeenat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming