Zeenat Aman lost 12 kgs for `Dunno Y...`
New Delhi: Zeenat Aman, glamour icon of 1970s and 1980s, will be seen on the big screen in `Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun` and the actress has lost 12 kgs for her role in the movie.
In the movie, Zeenat, 58, is playing Rebecca, a woman in her late forties who is very elegant and charming. So as the character demanded her to look fit and gorgeous, she made sure she looks very close to the character.
"She worked on herself for three months before commencing the shoot. So, it was yoga and work out regimen and a strict diet that she stuck to for the desired result," said a source.
"To give an example of her seriousness, on the day of her look test, Zeenie didn`t eat a morsel the entire day and only after the entire day`s shoot did she have steamed idli."
So now everyone is now looking for a revamped Zeenat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan