Zeenat Aman to make a comeback with a 3D film
New Delhi: After making headlines for her alleged marriage to a 36-year-old businessman, Zeenat Aman is all set to make a smashing comeback to Hindi cinema with a 3D film.
According to a leading daily, the untitled movie directed by Ashish Bhavsar will revolve around the dark side of beauty pageants.
Confirming the news, Bhavsar said, “I felt Zeenat was the most suitable actor to portray our Megalomaniac Maya, who runs this beauty pageant with an iron fist. Her natural grace and beauty gives her an edge. Besides, she is the original beauty queen of Bollywood.”
According to a source, “Ashish met Zeenat much before recent reports of the actress` alleged relationship with a young entrepreneur, 30 years her junior. The first meeting went quite well, followed by several discussions, before she finally gave her nod to the script.”
The source added that the former Miss Asia Pacific will be playing the chairperson of a beauty pageant in the film.
The shooting is expected to kick start in Chandigarh on 20th March.
Hopefully this flick will be worth waiting for!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS