Zoya-Reema - new Salim-Javed of Bollywood?
Mumbai: Salim Khan and Javed Akhtar are known as one of the best writer-duos in the Hindi film industry and it seems the latter`s daughter Zoya is likely to repeat the same success story with writing partner Reema Kagti.
The legendary duo of Salim-Javed have written some cult films like "Zanjeer", "Sholay", "Don", and "Deewar", while Zoya-Reema have scripted together "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" and "Talaash".
Asked if she and Reema are the new Salim-Javed of the industry, Zoya said: "For that we will have to deliver around 25 blockbusters... There is no chance before that. Salim-Javed were amazing and we are very far away from that."
"When we write together then the ideas are very good and we finish the work soon. We both fight too much but we have immense trust and respect for each other. If she doesn`t agree to certain things, I get a signal that there is some problem. We fight but it`s not about our ego problem. I love working with her," added Zoya, 40.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan