Zoya-Reema - new Salim-Javed of Bollywood?
Mumbai: Salim Khan and Javed Akhtar are known as one of the best writer-duos in the Hindi film industry and it seems the latter`s daughter Zoya is likely to repeat the same success story with writing partner Reema Kagti.
The legendary duo of Salim-Javed have written some cult films like "Zanjeer", "Sholay", "Don", and "Deewar", while Zoya-Reema have scripted together "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" and "Talaash".
Asked if she and Reema are the new Salim-Javed of the industry, Zoya said: "For that we will have to deliver around 25 blockbusters... There is no chance before that. Salim-Javed were amazing and we are very far away from that."
"When we write together then the ideas are very good and we finish the work soon. We both fight too much but we have immense trust and respect for each other. If she doesn`t agree to certain things, I get a signal that there is some problem. We fight but it`s not about our ego problem. I love working with her," added Zoya, 40.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic