`Lisa Marie was MJ’s real love of life’
Washington: The real ‘love of’ Michael Jackson`s life was his first wife, Lisa Marie Presley, according to his biographer.
In his newly-updated book, ‘Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story,’ J Randy Taraborrelli has revealed that Jackson wanted her to have his children, but Presley resisted, feeling the marriage wasn`t strong enough and fearing a custody fight if they were to divorce, which they did.
Presley was married to the King of Pop for 20 months following their 1994 wedding, reports CBS News.
Taraborrelli also revealed that Jackson never intended to marry Debbie Rowe and only did under pressure from his family and fans.
He only meant for Rowe to be the surrogate mother of his children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!