`OITNB`s real-life Alex Vause to publish memoir
London: The woman who inspired TV series `Orange Is The New Black` character Alex Vause will publish a memoir recounting her time in prison.
Cleary Wolters, friend and ex-lover of `Orange Is The New Black` writer Piper Kerman, will release `Out Of Orange` in May 2015, reportedly.
Laura Prepon plays lead character Piper Chapman`s ex-lover and drug dealer Alex Vause in `Orange Is The New Black`.
"Alex and Piper have inspired me to tell my whole story, an unbelievable saga that takes place all over the world: Africa, Europe, Asia, and the US both in prison and out," Wolters said of her new book.
"I think people may be surprised at what happened to me after I turned myself in - and where my life is now."
The Netflix series won several awards at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards, picking up trophies for Outstanding Casting For A Comedy Series and Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series.
`Orange Is The New Black`s Uzo Aduba was named Outstanding Guest Actress in A Comedy Series for her critically-acclaimed performance as Suzanne `Crazy Eyes` Warren.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!