Abba release 40th-anniversary book `The Treasures`
London: Swedish pop group Abba have released a special book to celebrate their 40th anniversary.
The book titled `ABBA: The Treasures` has been published through Carlton Books to mark four decades since they released their album Waterloo, reported Digital Spy.
The hardback book will include previously unseen photographs, as well as personal removable memorabilia such as written set lists, tour itineraries and hand-annotated sheet music.
The book has been compiled and written by Ingmarie Halling and Carl Magnus Palm, with a foreword by all four members of the group.
Halling travelled with ABBA on all of their major tours and was responsible for the dressing room, costumes and make-up. She is currently the curator of the ABBA museum in Stockholm.
Palm has written a number of books on ABBA over the past two decades and has revealed previously unpublished interview material in this new release.
ABBA star Agnetha Faltskog recently revealed plans for a possible reunion in 2014 to mark the group`s 40th anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!