Actress Celia Imrie writing debut novel
London: Actress Celia Imrie is adding novelist to her resume after starting her first work of fiction.
The `Bridget Jones`s Diary` star released her autobiography, The Happy Hoofer, in 2011 and she is now branching out as a writer, reported Daily Star.
"I am writing my first novel, set in the south of France, which I am very excited about. I am halfway through it now. It is English people who go to live in the south of France thinking they`re going to have a sort of new life, which isn`t necessarily (the case)," Imrie said.
Imrie said she is working on the novel in France.
"It`s a terribly good excuse to go over there. I chose it on purpose," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video