Adele gets her own comic book
London: Singer Adele has become the subject of a new 32-page comic book titled Fame: Adele.
The book which is about the life of the 25-year-old singer is written by Michael Troy, reported Daily star.
The release is the latest celebrity-themed edition from Bluewater Productions.
"In a day and age when you need so many gimmicks to get attention, it is so refreshing to see Adele get all the attention she deserves with her only gimmick being her powerhouse vocals," Troy said.
"I have nothing but love for her," he added.
Manuel Diaz who has done the art work for the book admires Adele for her songs.
"Adele is one of the best female singers on the current scene. Her voice makes me feel emotions that other singers don`t. This gorgeous singer is one of my favourites and it has been a great honour for me to draw her biography," Diaz said.
Bluewater Productions is well-known for its celebrity comic biographies and has featured Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Katy Perry and others in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Censor board's cuts in 'Chauranga' unfair: Onir
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone