Beatles pics published in new book
London, April 04: Photographs showing British group ‘The Beatles’ at the height of their fame have been published in a new book.
The pictures, taken during the time they held the top five positions in the US singles chart in 1964, show the extent of the band`s popularity and the mania that enveloped them both in the US and the UK at the time.
Photographer Curt Gunther, who had been given access to the Fab Four both on stage and behind the scenes, had clicked the pictures.
He has now published some of the images in a book titled ‘Forty Five Years On: Remembering The Day The Beatles Conquered America’.
Included in the set of black and white photographs was a picture showing fans scrambling onto the stage in front of Paul McCartney and George Harrison.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!