Bethenny Frankel taking break from TV to pen children`s book
Washington: Bethenny Frankel has decided to take a breather from TV to author a children`s book.
The 43-year-old reality star said that she`s taking a really long break from television and would like to focus on her 3-year-old daughter and her brand Skinnygirl.
Frankel, whose talk show `Bethenny` was recently cancelled, added that her upcoming book, titled ` Cookie and Peanut `, refers to her daughter as "peanut" and her dog as "cookie", and her daughter is helping her with it.
The former `Real Housewives of New York` star also confirmed that she won`t be returning to the reality TV as she`s not interested in sharing her personal life presently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'