Big B launches journalist Priyanka Jha`s `Supertraits of Superstars` book
New Delhi: Amitabh Bachchan recently launched journalist Priyanka Sinha Jha `s debut book ` Supertraits of Superstars` in Mumbai.
The 71-year-old actor thanked Jha for writing good things about him in the book.
"I feel a bit odd, coming here to inaugurate a book that has been written on the better qualities of film actors. Most of the time we are on the other end receiving all the big bats rather than the bouquets. But I must admit that this is perhaps the very first of its kind and I am very glad and humbled that Priyanka feels that I am some kind of an inspiration for her," he said.
Bachchan asserted that he doubts many of the journalists would agree to the fact that actors are their inspiration but he is deeply humbled by the assessments that Jha has made.
The `Sholay` star said that now everyone has to go and live up to the good things Jha has written in her book.
"And now that she has launched this book which talks about all the good traits of people that work in the industry, it has become a little difficult for us because we all have to go and live up to what she has written and the book is just full of so many compliments and so many nice adjectives and words and expressions that it`s really quite embarrassing at times to find so many nice things said about you but I guess we all have our good times and bad times and perhaps this is one of those good moments when they are good times," he added.
The book focuses on 11 superstars of Bollywood and their single defining super trait that makes them the best in the showbiz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!