Bob Dylan`s song turned into children`s book
London: Veteran singer Bob Dylan`s famous track ‘Man Gave Names To All The Animals’ has been converted into a children’s book.
The 68-year-old star approved the song title for use in the project, which will feature drawings inspired by his lyrics and a CD featuring the track.
"From the first time I heard it, the lyrics created pictures in my mind of a land of primeval beauty,” a news daily quoted artist Jim Arnosky as saying.
"I thought this vision would make a dream of a book, and I asked for Bob Dylan`s permission to make this dream come true. Happily, he said yes," Arnosky added.
Meanwhile, Dylan is set to perform at the White House on February 10 as part of a civil rights celebration.
The ‘Hurricane’ hitmaker will join John Mellencamp, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson, at the ‘In Performance At The White House: A Celebration Of Music From The Civil Rights Movement show.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!