Bob Dylan`s song turned into children`s book
London: Veteran singer Bob Dylan`s famous track ‘Man Gave Names To All The Animals’ has been converted into a children’s book.
The 68-year-old star approved the song title for use in the project, which will feature drawings inspired by his lyrics and a CD featuring the track.
"From the first time I heard it, the lyrics created pictures in my mind of a land of primeval beauty,” a news daily quoted artist Jim Arnosky as saying.
"I thought this vision would make a dream of a book, and I asked for Bob Dylan`s permission to make this dream come true. Happily, he said yes," Arnosky added.
Meanwhile, Dylan is set to perform at the White House on February 10 as part of a civil rights celebration.
The ‘Hurricane’ hitmaker will join John Mellencamp, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson, at the ‘In Performance At The White House: A Celebration Of Music From The Civil Rights Movement show.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside