Bradley Cooper furious over former wife`s new book
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is reportedly angry with his ex-wife Jennifer Esposito for using their failed marriage to sell copies of her new book "Jennifer’s Way",
“Bradley is furious that Jennifer is discussing him in her new book. Although she doesn’t mention Bradley by name, but it’s fairly obvious who she’s talking about," a celebrity news website quoted a source as saying.
“He wishes Jennifer would just move on and stop using his name to make herself relevant and earn a quick buck. She seems to forget that the end of their marriage was a tough time for Bradley too," added the source.
In her new book, Esposito describes the mystery man as "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator”.
The timing of Esposito’s story coincides the dates of her marriage with the `American Hustle` star - December 2006 to May 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough set to throw grand reception—Details inside!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- 'Daddy's lil girl' Priyanka Chopra moved by a video clip shared by fan!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan to be replaced on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' by THIS actress?
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother