Bradley Cooper furious over former wife`s new book
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is reportedly angry with his ex-wife Jennifer Esposito for using their failed marriage to sell copies of her new book "Jennifer’s Way",
“Bradley is furious that Jennifer is discussing him in her new book. Although she doesn’t mention Bradley by name, but it’s fairly obvious who she’s talking about," a celebrity news website quoted a source as saying.
“He wishes Jennifer would just move on and stop using his name to make herself relevant and earn a quick buck. She seems to forget that the end of their marriage was a tough time for Bradley too," added the source.
In her new book, Esposito describes the mystery man as "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator”.
The timing of Esposito’s story coincides the dates of her marriage with the `American Hustle` star - December 2006 to May 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!