Bradley Cooper furious over former wife`s new book
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is reportedly angry with his ex-wife Jennifer Esposito for using their failed marriage to sell copies of her new book "Jennifer’s Way",
“Bradley is furious that Jennifer is discussing him in her new book. Although she doesn’t mention Bradley by name, but it’s fairly obvious who she’s talking about," a celebrity news website quoted a source as saying.
“He wishes Jennifer would just move on and stop using his name to make herself relevant and earn a quick buck. She seems to forget that the end of their marriage was a tough time for Bradley too," added the source.
In her new book, Esposito describes the mystery man as "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator”.
The timing of Esposito’s story coincides the dates of her marriage with the `American Hustle` star - December 2006 to May 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside