Bryan Cranston to write memoir on his `Breaking Bad` years
The 58-year-old Emmy-winning actor will reveal stories and secrets of his life in a book published in autumn next year.
``Breaking Bad`s Walter White taught me a lot - some of it useful, some of it dangerous. With this book, I want to tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad,` Cranston said.
The memoir will be published in fall 2015 by Simon & Schuster imprint Scribner. Publisher Nan Graham said Cranston `writes the way he acts - with fierce commitment, intelligence and humour.`
Cranston claimed his fame on television with the comedic role of the titular character`s father on `Malcolm in the Middle`. He later took a career turn by playing a chemistry teacher-turned-meth cook on `Breaking Bad`.
He won four Emmys for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series and one Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Television Series for the role.
He is currently starring on Broadway as President Lyndon B Johnson in `All the Way`. His next movie `Godzilla` will be released this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'