Bryan Cranston to write memoir on his `Breaking Bad` years
The 58-year-old Emmy-winning actor will reveal stories and secrets of his life in a book published in autumn next year.
``Breaking Bad`s Walter White taught me a lot - some of it useful, some of it dangerous. With this book, I want to tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad,` Cranston said.
The memoir will be published in fall 2015 by Simon & Schuster imprint Scribner. Publisher Nan Graham said Cranston `writes the way he acts - with fierce commitment, intelligence and humour.`
Cranston claimed his fame on television with the comedic role of the titular character`s father on `Malcolm in the Middle`. He later took a career turn by playing a chemistry teacher-turned-meth cook on `Breaking Bad`.
He won four Emmys for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series and one Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Television Series for the role.
He is currently starring on Broadway as President Lyndon B Johnson in `All the Way`. His next movie `Godzilla` will be released this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- Priya Parmar's novel among NYT's 100 notable books of 2015
- JK Rowling reveals mystery of naming of Harry Potter's child
- Intolerance row: Writers withdraw names from Bangalore Literature Festival
- Havens, menaces or challenges: Forests in literary imagination
- Was hesitant to pen book for fear of being judged: Sonali Bendre