Bryan Cranston to write memoir on his `Breaking Bad` years
The 58-year-old Emmy-winning actor will reveal stories and secrets of his life in a book published in autumn next year.
``Breaking Bad`s Walter White taught me a lot - some of it useful, some of it dangerous. With this book, I want to tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad,` Cranston said.
The memoir will be published in fall 2015 by Simon & Schuster imprint Scribner. Publisher Nan Graham said Cranston `writes the way he acts - with fierce commitment, intelligence and humour.`
Cranston claimed his fame on television with the comedic role of the titular character`s father on `Malcolm in the Middle`. He later took a career turn by playing a chemistry teacher-turned-meth cook on `Breaking Bad`.
He won four Emmys for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series and one Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Television Series for the role.
He is currently starring on Broadway as President Lyndon B Johnson in `All the Way`. His next movie `Godzilla` will be released this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!