Comedian Billy Eichner writing pop culture book
Los Angeles: Comedian-actor Billy Eichner is writing a pop culture book.
The comedian is teaming up with Hachette imprint Grand Central Publishing for a book that is described as "an irreverent look at Hollywood and pop culture that you can find literally anywhere else", reportedly.
"I`m very excited to start writing and I can assure my fans they will love the book more than Shailene Woodley loves Tom`s of Maine," Eichner wrote on his Tumblr account.
"This book is for anyone obsessed with showbusiness, pop culture, social media and lots of other fun topics that fill our days as we hurtle helplessly towards accidents, illness, infidelity and death."
No publication date has been set yet.
Eichner`s man-on-the-street comedy show Billy on the Street recently wrapped its third season.
He also recently teamed up with Julie Klausner and Amy Poehler for a USA Network pilot, and also has a recurring role in `Parks and Recreation`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion
- Kian Egan, Jodi Albert want more children