Dan Brown releasing new book influenced by Dante’s `Inferno`
London: Dan Brown is to release a new book titled ‘Inferno’ in May.
It will be the fourth novel in the crime series following Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon, the BBC reported.
Brown said he was influenced by Italian poet Dante’s classic work, ‘Inferno,’ while researching in Florence.
Set in Italy, the book will see Langdon drawn into a harrowing world centred on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces.
“With this new novel, I am excited to take readers on a journey deep into this mysterious realm…a landscape of codes, symbols, and more than a few secret passageways,” Brown said.
The book’s title was revealed via posts on social media sites including Twitter and Facebook.
Every time fans mentioned the novel, a piece of a mosaic was unlocked which eventually revealed the name.
The image appears to show The Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower - otherwise better known as the Duomo - in Florence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside